With modern sustems becoming increasingly complicated, there is an increasing demand for assurance that appropriate controls are in place in order to manage IT risks.
Typical areas of IT risk include:
- The IT Stratefy not supporting the corporate objectives
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Management
- Data Protection and information security (ISO27001
- IT Security
- IT Service Management, including helpdesk provision and performance
- IT Infastructure performance
- Specific application risks, including licensing and change management
- New initiatives such as home and mobile working
- Ineffective management of IT projects leading to systems which are not fit for purpose, time or cost.
- Online payment systems and the PCI data security Standard.
In order to provide the required assurance on the management of IT risk, we are able to provide you with a dedication IT audit service, led and delivered by a specialist IT Audit Manager.
We can undertake an IT Health Check to provide assurance on the design of the control framework in respect of general IT risks, or can undertake more in-depth reviews in specific areas as required.
For further information, please ring us on 0161 832 4901 (Manchester), 0203 478 8400 (London) or send an email to email@example.com.
Search the site
St George's House
215-219 Chester Road
Manchester M15 4JE
Tel: 00 44 161 832 4901
Fax: 00 44 161 835 3668
15 Bunhill Row
London EC1Y 8LP
Tel: 00 44 203 478 8400
Tel: 00 44 1254 686 600
Fax: 00 44 1254 682 483